56 Questions, stolen from Renee:
1. Nervous habits – pacing back and forth
2. Are you double jointed – my hands are
3. Can you roll your tongue - yup
4. Can you raise one eyebrow at a time – If I really concentrate on it
5. Can you blow spit bubbles - yes
6. Can you cross your eyes - yes
7. Tattoos – small one :)
8. Piercing – just ears
9. Do you make your bed daily – HA HA!
10. Which shoe goes on first? Right
11. Speaking of shoes, have you ever thrown one at anyone? Yes—but I’m not nearly as good at it as Jim is
12. On the average, how much money do you carry? –Cash…. What’s that?
13. What jewelry do you wear 24/7 – none… I do HAVE to wear my watch everyday though
14. Favorite piece of clothing-PJs!
15. Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it – I’m a twirler, baby!
16. Have you ever eaten Spam – HELL NO!
17. Do you use extra salt on your food –nope- don’t like salt
18. How many cereals in your cabinet - 2
19. What's your favorite beverage – depends… for caffeine: Coke or Mtn Dew… as far as adult beverages: wine, champagne, strawberry margaritas… oh yeah, I love water too
20. What's your favorite fast food restaurant – Subs –n-Such (thanks, Blue Artichoke), Backyard Burgers (Mmmmm, blt!)
21. Do you cook – I like to… it is hard for just one person :(
22. How often do you brush your teeth - twice a day
23. Hair drying method - Hair dryer… or air dry if I am going for the curly/frizzy/ uncontrollable look
24. Have you ever colored/highlighted your hair – LOL, oh yeah! Boy do I have some stories there!
25. Do you swear - yes, I try not to…. But damnit!
26. Do you ever spit – When brushing my teeth
27. Animal – cats—Khaki & Cleo
28. Food – I have several… Italian, Mexican, chocolate
29. Month - November....love the weather- plus it contains my b-day!
30. Day – Saturday—no school!
31. Cartoon – Scooby Doo
32. Shoe brand – CROCS (lol, Lori!)
33. Subject in school - Reading
34. Color -Blue
35. Sport – Football, tennis
36. TV shows – all the CSI’s, Grey’s Anatomy, The First 48, L&O
37. Thing to do in the spring – LA for Spring Break
38. Thing to do in the summer – NOT go to school
39. Thing to do in the autumn – football games, cookouts, nights on the patio
40. Thing to do in the winter – wear big sweaters
41. In the CD player – depends which one… one has HP book 6, one has slow songs to sleep to, one has 80s, of course
42. Person you talk most on the phone with - Leza
43. Reading – Harry Potter, David Sedaris, Series of Unfortunate events
44. Do you regularly check yourself out in store windows/mirrors -nope
45. What color is your bedroom – DARK midnight blue
46. Do you use an alarm clock –on my cell phone
47. Window seat or aisle – either… I like the window to sleep, I like the aisle to get out faster
48. What's your sleeping position – diagonally
49. Even in hot weather do you use a blanket – usually, unless the room is hot
50. Do you snore – Not unless I am DRUNK or congested
51. Do you sleepwalk - Nope
52. Do you talk in your sleep - sometimes
53. Do you sleep with stuffed animals – nope, I sleep with real animals
54. How about with the light on – Not unless I fall asleep with it on for some reason
55. Do you fall asleep with the TV or radio on - Usually
56. Last interesting person you met – I honestly can’t think of anyone… isn’t that awful?